Friday, October 22, 2010

Returned dog from up the street

Another success story for http://www.easypetidtags.com/. I found a medium sized dog up at the corner of the block on which I live. He didn't seem scared and when I approached him he rolled over and let me pet his belly. "What a sweet little black and white terrier", I thought, "someone must be missing you." I rubbed his belly for a minute and then checked the tag on his collar. Charlie lived only 3 blocks away but without a pet tag I wouldn’t have known that and he would have ended up miles away at the local shelter and possibly never made it back home. I drove him to his house and when I got there I saw the front gate cracked open, obviously the culprit. No one was home so I shut him in the yard, locked the gate and left a note letting the people know what happened. A happy ending thanks to a pet id tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment